A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned

A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned -
Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Making the Most of Shopping Lists

Shopping lists will save you both time and money, but a jumble of items can be daunting. Next time you go to the supermarket, take a picture of the board above each aisle (with aisle number) and make your list in the same order. Or make your list according to categories. I do most of my shopping at Walmart. By using a Walmart credit card I get more cash back (and $25 cash back after first purchase with card) and I also scan the receipt to Savings Catcher that compares prices and gives money back if a lower price is found.
I also purchase many items at Aldi and Dollartree where the prices are considerably less so keep a separate list for those items.