A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned

A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned -
Benjamin Franklin

Friday, April 14, 2017

Organizing Kitchen Cabinets

Before
The spice containers have been driving me crazy lately, they fall out when I'm trying to grab something and even the spice organizer didn't seem to help. But I ordered some spice clips (from Amazon) to fit on the door and it's now much easier to see what's in there. It's a good idea to alphabetize the spices too.

Update: The spice clips didn't work too well. Although I prepared the surface as recommended and followed instructions, the double sided tape separated from the clips and the screws were far too small to hold the spices (even though I used light weight spice jars). You would need longer screws and also place one in the middle as well as both ends.