A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned

A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned -
Benjamin Franklin

Friday, February 19, 2016

Homemade Cleaning Spray

Instead of buying items when I run out of something, I'm trying to use what I have at home and found this household cleaning spray recipe (for kitchen and bathroom) which was easy to put together.

You'll need a spray bottle, I used a 16 oz bottle.

2 teasp. borax (add a little hot water to dissolve)
2 tablespoons white vinegar
1/8 cup of dish soap
Once other ingredients have been combined in the bottle, add hot water to fill bottle, but tilt bottle at an angle and pour slowly otherwise you will get a lot of bubbles. Shake slowly to distribute.

I found it works great, but would be interested in your comments.

Note: Borax and vinegar are two staples that have a lot of uses.