A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned

A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned -
Benjamin Franklin

Friday, February 5, 2016

Cloth Napkins vs. Paper

napkins napkins are usually made 50 x 50cm or 56 x 56cm but can be ...I rarely use paper napkins, they are usually not very soft (the cheap ones anyway) and I have a drawer full of cloth ones. Some of them are a little worse for wear and I wouldn't use them if I  invited people for a meal, but they are still good enough to use for everyday use.
Some of them were made from old sheets and pillowcases which work fine. I also used the leftover cotton that I backed dining room curtains with and so they match my decor. Think twice before throwing material items away. You may be able to use them for a variety of things.
If you're making your own napkins the finished average size is around 17" square.