A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned

A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned -
Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Free Samples


I've "tried" many products over the years and then regretted the amount spent on them only to toss the product in the trash. So this month I conducted an experiment - asking for samples - Ask and you shall receive, right? You can usually find contact information/e-mail address on the company web site.

I'm more likely to become a loyal customer of a company who is confident in their product and will allow me to try it at no cost. If the company suggests I purchase a sample I usually don't waste my money.

The picture is what I've received so far this month.

Many companies will either give you free samples or a coupon to try their product. Take a look at a post over at ToughNickel.com for information on what to ask for and whom to contact.

Take a look at The $39 Experiment for more ideas. The $39 is for purchasing stamps which there is no need to do if you contact the company online.