A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned

A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned -
Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Prescription Eye Glasses

I haven't bought prescription sunglasses for years and decided it was time. After receiving quotes of over $100, I   found a clip-on that fit my prescription glasses (I updated these recently). These work best with metal framed glasses and were just a few dollars at WalMart.


I also came across a web site for reduced price prescription glasses at 39 Dollar Glasses. I haven't purchased anything from this site, but it looks like it's worthwhile to take a look. Currently, there's a coupon on Frugality is Free

2 comments:

  1. I wear Wal-Mart clip-ons over my prescription glasses, too! Maybe they're not the most stylish things out there, but I'm not the most stylish thing on the beach, either! Never will be! And that's fine by frugal me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try ZenniOptical.com You can get any frame made in sunglasses for an additional five dollars. They are the best.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear comments from you, so please feel free to offer any suggestions, or comment on a post. However, to avoid spam, I won't retain any comments that have links.