Instead of making my own breadcrumbs, I sprinkled some from a container of breadcrumbs I already had on hand.
Cooked chicken (1 breast per person)
1 lb broccoli
1 can condensed chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
3 tbsp. mayonnaise
2 teasp lemon juice
1 heaped teasp. curry powder
4 oz fresh breadcrumbs
2 oz butter
2 oz cheddar cheese (grated)
- Cut broccoli into small floret pieces. Cook for 2 mins in boiling water. Drain and place into shallow ovenproof dish
- Place cooked chicken on top of the broccoli
- Mix soup, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder. Spread over chicken.
- Fry breadcrumbs in butter until brown. Sprinkle over top of mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cook for 40 mins at 325. (Uncover for the last 5-10 mins).
Serve with rice or you can add a layer of cooked rice when making the recipe.