A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned

A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned -
Benjamin Franklin

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Programmable Thermostat

Wendy over at Simply Frugal Lifestyle suggests installing a programmable thermostat. Hop on over and read Wendy's complete post here

I found a huge difference in my bill when I installed one and studies have shown that sleeping in a colder room affords a better night's sleep.

If you haven't checked out my favorite blogs on the right sidebar, take a look. There are always lots of great tips from my fellow bloggers.

3 comments:

  1. A colder room is definitely better to sleep in. Maybe it helps slow down the circulatory system bringing the body into a lower gear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love our programmable thermostat. I like to sleep under lots of covers, but it's also nice to start taking the chill out of the house before you have to get out of bed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this! It would be nice to wake up to a warm house in the morning. and it would be nice to turn down the heat at night. We have fuel oil and its expensive. will definitely be trying this out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear comments from you, so please feel free to offer any suggestions, or comment on a post. However, to avoid spam, I won't retain any comments that have links.